Must-Have Social Media Tools (Free & Paid)
There are many tasks like choosing the best content for your community, selecting the best format, and scheduling it at the best time take time. Therefore, having tools to manage social media networks nearby is something you should consider if you want to gain productivity and achieve better results in your campaigns.
But you will also know that in addition to managing networks, other tasks that many entrepreneurs and professionals have to take on are those related to launching campaigns through mass emails. So to save you time and focus on other important things, you can help yourself with these templates for your next campaign.
There are many tools for social networks that exist (free and paid). For this reason, in this post, we are going to mention the top tools and classify them as follows.
Tools for social networks: Improve management
If, when using some of these tools for social networks, you see that it takes less time to manage your tasks on these platforms, your results are optimal. And they also provide you with relevant reports to optimize your campaigns. It is a sign that you are using the right tool.
Let’s see which are the most interesting:
Tools for content design
We consider this section very important if you are not an expert in design. Not everyone knows how to use Photoshop or Illustrator. You should know that there are tools to design content for social networks. They are very intuitive and free (with the option of contracting a more advanced plan if you need it). ).
Among the most powerful that we know are:
- Canva: The free account only offers 1 GB of storage.
- Adobe Spark: With its payment plans, you can customize your designs with premium resources.
- Crello: With its Pro plan, you can have access to more than 500 thousand premium images.
- FlexClip: You know video content can help you get traffic and boost your brand. FlexClip can help you create short videos with pre-made templates in minutes.
- Note: Keep in mind that not only is the image important when designing a post for social networks, but the copy on social networks is also another relevant factor that will make you connect with your audience.
Social media management tools
These are tools with which, through its administration panel, you can write and program your content on social networks, upload images, include and shorten links. You can also keep track of the comments or reactions of your followers to your publications.
It is a complete platform for the management of networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or YouTube. It is also for the subsequent analysis of your campaigns.
- Some of Agorapulse ‘s most powerful features include:
- Access to a single panel to manage a post for different social networks.
- Provides resources for creating contests and sweepstakes on Facebook.
- Filtering of interactions and daily reports of your feeds.
- Statistical data of your competition.
- Possibility of delegating roles to other teammates.
It is a complete resource that allows you to manage, measure and analyze an Instagram account. In order to get the most out of your account with IconoSquare, you should pay attention to its most outstanding functions:
- General summary with the latest likes and recommendations of who to follow.
- Statistical data in real-time.
- Comment management.
- Selection of the most important photos of your account.
If there is something that we can highlight about SocialOomph, it is the potential that this tool has for Facebook and Twitter.
But in addition to this, SocialOomph allows you to:
- Manage multiple accounts.
- Schedule tweets automatically.
- Unfollow those who no longer follow you.
The perfect tool to manage your community on different social networks, especially on Instagram and Twitter. But in addition to allowing you to manage your posts for different social networks and improve your productivity, Crowdfire has these other features:
- Analysis of follows and unfollows.
- Monitoring of tweets by hashtags and the option to segment the search by location.
- The very detailed filter of followers, those who stopped following you, those who do not interact with your account, etc.
Free social media tools
If you are not professionally dedicated to managing social networks, you should know that there are many tools whose free versions may be more than enough. These are some of them:
- Hootsuite: It is useful for managing and scheduling your content on different social networks, as well as monitoring conversations and tracking your campaigns.
- BuzzSumo: You can use it to see the trends and the most shared content on social networks.
- Audiense: its free version is for up to 100,000 social contacts. It allows you to identify any audience or segment effortlessly.
Having an editorial plan to plan your social media content strategy well is essential. But if, at the time of executing your plan, you do not use specific tools that speed up your work to do more in less time, your time and effort will stop halfway.
Help yourself whenever you can with tools for social networks that allow you to manage your publications efficiently and draw intelligent conclusions thanks to their reports and metrics. Only in this way can you evolve with your community.